Texturizers are chemical treatments that help to loosen the curl pattern of your hair. They are a great option if you want to straighten your hair without using a relaxer, but they can also dry out your hair.
To keep your texturized hair healthy and moisturized, you need to find the right product to maintain it.
5 Best Hair Products For Texturized Hair
1. Bed Head by TIGI On The Rebound Curl Recall Cream
This product is formulated with ingredients that help keep your texturized hair shiny, smooth, and recall your curls.
5 Honest Reviews of the Bed Head by TIGI On The Rebound Curl Recall Cream
- "After reading countless reviews, I chose this curl cream and I'm glad I did. It made my naturally wavy hair curly, thanks to its thick texture that added weight to my hair and kept the curls in place. My hair felt thick and soft, without any crunchiness (I let it air dry). This product is a winner!" - Victoria on Amazon
- "One of the best products I've ever tried! It keeps my curls strong for a few days, which is amazing considering I have naturally straight and fine hair. Highly recommended and will buy again." - Kathy on Amazon
- "This is my favorite product for scrunching curls. I apply a dab after towel-drying my hair and it gives me curls with or without blow-drying." - Lindsey on Amazon
- "I have mostly straight hair with some waves. To create curls throughout my entire head, I use Matrix Gelee and soft water. After applying the Gelee, I use a nickel-sized amount of the product, scrunch my hair, and flip it over to blow-dry while scrunching more. If needed, I add a small amount of product and scrunch again. Finally, I spray Jolee Volume up Spray while holding my head down to achieve my desired curls." - Customer on Amazon
- "A must to keep my curls bouncy and defined." - Rowan on Amazon
2. Creme of Nature Strength and Shine Leave-In Conditioner
Creme of Nature Strength and Shine Leave-In Conditioner is a product that helps to keep your texturized hair properly moisturized.
5 Honest Reviews of the Creme of Nature Strength and Shine Leave-In Conditioner
- "This product keeps hair soft, smells incredible, detangles, and is non-greasy. Its lightness doesn't weigh hair down, making it a staple product." - Carley on Amazon
- "I bought this product for the second time and I absolutely love it. My naturally curly hair is medium/long and tends to frizz because it is porous/thin. This product moisturizes my hair and makes it super soft, which makes it easier to style. It works as a detangler too. Just shake the bottle before use because the oils settle. I highly recommend it." - Bronwen on Amazon
- "After pregnancy and birth, my hair became very difficult to manage due to knots and dryness. I found a solution that instantly made my hair smoother and easier to brush, while also leaving a pleasant scent. I am grateful for this product and will purchase more." - Rebekah on Amazon
- "I have used this product before and found that it has a light scent. It also helps to moisturize both your hair and scalp." - Curry on Amazon
- "Despite trying everything, my relaxed hair was brittle for two years. I used creme of nature conditioner during that time because it was moisturizing. I used it as a detangling conditioner before roller setting. But when I switched to a product with natural ingredients, like shea butter, coconut or jojoba oils instead of alcohol, my hair stopped breaking. Try natural ingredient products for healthier hair." - Posh on Amazon.
3. Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!
This product is a comprehensive repair solution for dry and chemically damaged hair gotten from a texturized appointment.
5 Honest Reviews of the Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!
- "This conditioner is great for my dry and damaged hair which I've gotten from coloring for years. It has brought back the shine in my hair! I use it every 2-3 days with my coconut milk shampoo. Unlike other conditioners I've tried, it doesn't have an overwhelming or chemical-like scent. The only downside is the price, which is pretty expensive for the amount you get. Overall, it's an amazing conditioner!" - Ferrero on Amazon.
- "Liked this deep conditioner. Fine, damaged hair can be tricky to manage, but this conditioner provides the right balance of moisture without weighing hair down. It also has a pleasant scent and is just as effective as more expensive products." - Ingrid on Amazon.
- "Received a hair conditioning sampler pack, loved it. Found it expensive but bought it for a better price. Was worried about quality, but reviews convinced me it was genuine. After first use, hair was incredibly soft and repaired after highlights. Will continue to buy." - Katie on Amazon
- "Bought this to fix my damaged hair from frequent coloring and heat styling. Was skeptical at first, but after using it once a week for two weeks, my hair was almost fully restored to its healthy state. Followed the instructions closely and was surprised by the quick results. Highly recommended it to everyone I know!" - Crescenda on Amazon.
- "I used this product after bleaching, toning, and dying my hair from dark brown to light. My hair was damaged, but after using this product once and following the instructions, I noticed it became smoother and stronger with each use. I highly recommend it and will be purchasing more in the future." Iliana on Amazon.
4. Mixed Chicks Detangling Deep Conditioner
This deep conditioner is designed to help soften, detangle, moisturize, and protect the hair.
5 Honest Reviews of the Mixed Chicks Detangling Deep Conditioner
- "This product has significantly reduced hair loss caused by tangles. I love it! I highly recommend it." - Deana on Amazon
- "I used the deep conditioner. My curls were soft, shiny, and knot-free with a light, clean fragrance. Thank you, Mixed Chicks; glad I found you." - V on Amazon.
- "This deep conditioner is highly moisturizing and works immediately. It's a thick mask that makes my hair soft. It's especially great for my African American hair, which is curly/wavy and dry.." - Iceberg on Amazon.
- "It arrived early, and I could not be happier with it. Before using it, my hair felt like straw and was just frizzy, but now my curls are back for the first time in years, and my hair feels silky smooth." - H on Amazon
- "On the very first day of using this conditioner, I was able to comb through my wet hair with ease and minimal hair loss, and I had beautiful, non-frizzy curls all day long!" - Proud on Amazon
5. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
This texturizing spray is designed to add volume and improve the texture of your hair.
5 Honest Reviews of the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
- "This product is the best I've ever purchased. I have thin, fine hair and have been searching for something to make it look normal. After curling my hair, I spray the product generously all over and brush it out. It makes my hair look three times as voluminous and it lasts all day. Although it's not as soft as hair spray, it's definitely better." - Jay on Amazon.
- "I love this product! I've been using the dry texturizing spray for years. It gives my fine, straight hair extra volume and smells amazing. I apply it to the roots of my damp hair and blow-dry. It's also great for dry hair when I don't want to wash it. It's a bit pricey, but the smaller size lasts a long time for me, and I use it every day. Highly recommended!" - Customer on Amazon.
- "I've been using Oribe's texturizing spray for years and it's still the best. Although it's pricey, one bottle lasts around 4 months on long hair. I use it when my hair is clean to add some texture and volume to my straight hair, but it's not enough as a standalone volumizing product for fine, straight hair like mine. I use it as a finishing spray after blow-drying with a volumizing mousse or spray to achieve my desired big hair look." - Mena on Amazon.
- "I love this product! It's a bit expensive, but after trying a sample, I was hooked. Here's how it works: apply it to your hair roots and it instantly adds volume. When you blow-dry or style, the volume increases even more. Plus, I've noticed that even if I don't have time to restyle my hair the next day for work (I work overnight), I can just fluff it up and my hair looks great again." - Jean on Amazon.
- "This Oribe texture spray is my go-to product for my hair. I use it as dry shampoo at night and wake up with fresh-looking hair. It also adds volume to my flat hair and works as a hair spray to keep my hairstyle in place. Although it is expensive, it is worth the investment due to its multiple uses." - Customer on Amazon.